Other than the obvious physical reasons:)
1. I LOATHE pumping gas and when he’s here, I don’t have to.
2. Homework. My daughter is VERY passionate about NOT doing homework. He has much more patience than I do:)
3. The church pew beside me is empty…
4. Driving isn’t really my thing, either.
5. Instant access isn’t available and that sucks—especially if someone gets sick, tire blows out, “hey, I’m thinking of you…”, etc.
6. Sleep evades me, most nights.
7. Being the third wheel is not fun:/
8. The car doesn’t clean itself…
9. The toilet paper is NEVER on the holder.
10. 5:00 a.m. coffee time
11. Coffee isn’t already made when I get up. Yes, clearly I’m spoiled when he’s here. I’m okay with that.
12. Decisions are made with discussion later.
13. House. Maintenance. Ugh.
14. Half the duet is gone.
15. Holding his callused hand. And P.S. ALL men should have calluses unless they preach full time and/or are old:)
16. Hearing him say my name.
17. Who am I supposed to stick my cold feet on?
18. His morning attitude–he’s EXCITED to be up in the morning. Me? Not so much.
19. Hearing him shave in the morning
20. Hearing every bone in his body crack as he walks through the house.
21. His shoulder, my pillow.
22. Hearing the roar of the motor cycle when he pulls into the neighborhood.
23. Smile from across the room.
24. Hand on my back.
25. He’s freakin hot and I miss seeing him everyday:)